Rosenberg and Associates LLC, Madison, WI (2011 – present)
Consulting services for affordable and sustainable housing development projects, cohousing, urban agriculture, technology for nonprofits, strategy planning, and all things related to community land trusts.
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT LEAD / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Jones Payne Group, Boston, MA (2012 – 2016)
Coordination of business development research and strategy efforts, with a focus on energy efficiency retrofits, affordable housing programs, database and geographic information system (GIS) applications, and noise mitigation programs. National engagement lead for collaborations with nonprofit development organizations.
National Community Land Trust Network, Portland, OR (2010 – 2011)
Direction of training, research and publications for the national umbrella organization for community land trusts in the United States. Responsibilities included:
- Coordination of placed-based training and distance learning programs.
- Supervision of research and publication activities.
- Writing for publication (print and web).
- Training (both placed-based and distance),
- Development and coordination of distance learning platforms.
- Overall coordination of CLT Network website.
- Staff support for board committees/subcommittees.
Madison Area Community Land Trust, Madison, WI (2001-2009)
- Administration: financial management, staff supervision, board support.
- Project Development: lead developer for Camino del Sol and Troy Gardens communities.
- Consulting: focused on technology issues, urban agriculture, sustainable development, community land trusts.
- Teaching/Presenting: presentations on a local, statewide, and national level, faculty member of National CLT Academy and Lincoln Institute of Land Policy.
- Other: support to homeowners, website development, fundraising.
CEO / WEB DIRECTOR
Braille Planet/Duxbury Systems, Madison, WI (1998-2000)
- Web Director (Duxbury Systems): Coordination and development of corporate website and other marketing materials for Braille translation software company; site manager of Madison, WI office; project manager for web-based Braille production project. [Duxbury Systems purchased Braille Planet in 1999.]
- CEO (Braille Planet): Overall direction of Braille translation software company. Negotiated the sale of company to Duxbury Systems. Managed two major software development efforts: a web-based Braille translation, production and shipping system, and a client-side, windows-based automated Braille translation plug-in.
- Mental Health Attorney, Disability Rights Wisconsin, Madison, WI.Executive Director, Fair Housing Council of Dane County, Madison, WI,
- Executive Director, Jackson County Fair Housing Center, Jackson, MI.
- Investigator, Boston Human Rights Commission, Boston, MA.
- Community Organizer, Hyde Park United, Hyde Park, MA.