Rosenberg and Associates LLC, Madison, WI (2011 – present)
Consulting services for affordable and sustainable housing development projects, cohousing, urban agriculture, technology for nonprofits, strategy planning, and all things related to community land trusts.
COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT LEAD / BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The Jones Payne Group, Boston, MA (2012 – 2016)
Coordination of business development research and strategy efforts, with a focus on energy efficiency retrofits, affordable housing programs, database and geographic information system (GIS) applications, and noise mitigation programs. National engagement lead for collaborations with nonprofit development organizations.
National Community Land Trust Network, Portland, OR (2010 – 2011)
Direction of training, research and publications for the national network of community land trusts in the United States.
Madison Area Community Land Trust, Madison, WI (2001-2009)
Overall direction of a nonprofit housing development organization, with lead responsibilities for the development of the Camino del Sol and Troy Gardens projects.
- Web Director, Duxbury Systems (Duxbury, MA)
- CEO, Braille Planet (Madison, WI)
- Mental Health Attorney, Disability Rights Wisconsin, Madison, WI.
- Executive Director, Fair Housing Council of Dane County, Madison, WI,
- Executive Director, Jackson County Fair Housing Center, Jackson, MI.
- Investigator, Boston Human Rights Commission, Boston, MA.
- Community Organizer, Hyde Park United, Hyde Park, MA.
Licensing & Certification
- Member of the State Bar of Wisconsin (inactive status)
- LEED AP (Accredited Professional)
- Advanced Practice Social Worker (WI)
University of Wisconsin Law School, J.D. (cum laude, 1995)
Dean’s List, Shaw Scholarship, CALI Award for Professional Responsibility, two published articles in Wisconsin State Public Defender law journal.
Boston University School of Social Work, M.S.W. (1985)
Major in Community Development, Organizing and Planning.
University of Michigan, B.G.S. (with distinction, 1979)
Major in general studies, with concentration in modern literature and political science.